IQ Security – expert security consultancy providing safe environments for homes and businesses
IQ Security has over 22 years in the industry working with high end systems and clients. We provide security consultancy, design and installation, as well as service and maintenance solutions for commercial and residential properties, no matter the size or complexity.
Our experience means we give first class advice which starts with a review and culminates in a full system design. We then appoint third party installers and contractors and manage the process through to delivery. We recommend and specify a wide range of security systems and most typically these include:
Designed to protect people and premises both domestic and commercial, with systems configured to provide security when buildings are occupied or empty.
We specify high-quality detection equipment and warning devices employing the latest microprocessor based technology and electronic signalling.
- Each security system is designed and tailored to meet the needs of our individual clients and premises
- We offer hard wired or wireless systems
- We are well versed in how best to cater for pets in a domestic environment
- In the event of an alarm condition, an audible and visual warning will be initiated together with if required, an electronic signal transmission to an Alarm Receiving Centre
- When verified the Centre will alert the appropriate authorities and key holders
CCTV has proven to be the best way of reducing crime and can be installed in any premises. It is client specific and requires individual assessment and design for it to work best in your environment.
- Increasing numbers of commercial businesses are using CCTV to provide a safe working environment, protecting company property and employees
- Monitor who/what is entering in or around the premises
- Unobtrusive cameras supplied for domestic installations
- Choice of Analogue or Digital IP network systems, Fixed, Covert or PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) Cameras
Access control systems are widely used – from small homes right through to large corporate business premises.
- You can set up different levels to control the ‘who, what, when and where’ entry criteria
- From basic single door keypads for pin entry, swipe and proximity card entry, to biometric fingerprint scanners
- Proximity Cards: Providing access through security doors – cards can carry individual and company ID
- Bio-Metric: Fingerprint scanners give people access to your building. You do not need to issue swipe or proximity cards to employees or visitors, you simply register their finger on arrival – no lost, stolen or mistakenly taken cards
Integrated Systems are becoming more popular in both commercial and larger residential properties.
- An Alarm, Access Control, Intercom and CCTV system is connected to a central server, allowing the monitoring of all sources of security on one or multiple screens
- Integration allows for Camera switching to full/multi-screen on activation of an Alarm, forced entry, invalid badge on the Access control or when receiving calls from an Intercom
- The system can also include maps with locations of all security equipment
What can you expect from IQ Security?
- A single point of contact for all security requirements
- Top level expertise gained from years in the security business
- Tailor made bespoke systems designed to suit individual requirements
- Engineers contracted by us to ensure the highest standards of installation
- All installations designed to meet the requirements of the European Standard EN50131 and installed to British Standards BS4737
- Working closely with our partner IQ companies for seamless service